Lawrenceville Rotary is invited to join Gwinnett Rotary in a Virtual Club Meeting next Tuesday, April 7th (noon – 1pm)
We all miss seeing each other and while these times require us to not be together physically, it does not have to keep us apart virtually. Therefore, next Tuesday, we will be holding our 1st ever virtual club meeting. The meeting will be from Noon – 1 p.m. so grab your lunch and login to the meeting so we can all be together again.
To participate, please click on the link below to register and let us know you will be attending. Upon completion of registration, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Register in advance for this meeting:
Our Meeting Agenda will include:
Update on the Coronavirus – Audrey Arona
Family of Rotary – Jennifer Hibbard
Gwinnett Cares – Paige Havens
Classification Talk – Tom Upchurch
Here are some tips from for using Zoom:
- To see and hear everyone and for everyone to see and hear you, you need a computer linked to the internet, video camera, speakers and microphone (a typical laptop, smart phone or iPad has all this built in). If you don’t have speakers and a microphone, you can use your telephone to listen to audio and talk to others while watching visual material on the monitor. If you don’t have a video camera, you can still do and see everything except no one will see you.
- To enter the zoom session click: the meeting link. (if this doesn’t open the meeting, copy the address and paste on the browser address line)
- When the Zoom screen opens click “open Zoom Meetings” as instructed.
- After a minute or less, you should see some content on the big screen and a little screen will pop up asking which audio you want to use.
- If you have microphone and speaker on your computer, select “Computer Audio”. Then choose “Join with Computer Audio” and you are ready to go. If you don’t have a microphone and speaker on your computer, select “Phone Call” Then dial any of the phone numbers that pop up and be prepared to give the meeting ID when asked. Then you can listen to everything on the phone. Be sure to click “done” in the box after you have set up the phone call (I usually write the phone number and meeting ID on a piece of paper in case the phone connection is lost and I have to redial)