- Attend or make up at least 50% of your Rotary club meetings in each half of the year.
- Attend at least 30% of your club’s meetings in each half of the year.
- A member may not miss or fail to make up four consecutive meetings.
Missed Meeting Make up Opportunities:
The make-up period for a missed meeting starts fourteen days prior to the meeting missed and extends an additional fourteen days after the meeting was missed.
- Visit another club
- Gwinnett Sunrise – Tuesday 7:30 AM | Summit Chase Country Club, 3197 Classic Dr., Snellville
- Gwinnett – Tuesday 12:00 PM | 1818 Club, 6500 Sugarloaf Pkwy # 300, Duluth
- Gwinnett Mosaic – Tuesday 5:30 PM | 1818 Club, 6500 Sugarloaf Pkwy # 300, Duluth
- Duluth – Wednesday 7:30 AM | 1818 Club, 6500 Sugarloaf Pkwy # 300, Duluth
- Buford-North Gwinnett – Wednesday 12:00 PM | Buford Community Ctr., Railroad Rm., 2200 Buford Hwy., Buford
- Loganville – Thursday 7:15 AM | IHOP, 4176 Logan Dr., Loganville
- South Gwinnett – Thursday 12:15 PM | Northwood Country Club, 3157 Club Dr., Lawrenceville
- Online – up to 2 times per quarter
- Rotary Club of Lawrenceville – watch a video of a previous meeting www.lawrencevillerotary.org
- Rotary E-Club of the South – 24/7 http://makeup.rotaryeclubofthesouth.org/
- Participate in a service project
- Attend a board meeting: First Wednesday of each month at Peach State Federal Credit Union | 1505 Lakes Parkway, Lawrenceville
- Attend a club social event
- Attend a district training session